What we offer
- Implementation capacity. The Salvation Army has a local presence of Salvation Army churches and offices in 127 countries in Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
- Reach. The Salvation Army is truly capable of reaching the most vulnerable and excluded people.
- Reputation. Both locally and internationally, The Salvation Army has a very good reputation.
- Match funds. The Salvation Army has a stable source of internal funds.
What we are looking for
- Expertise. The Salvation Army is a generalist rather than a specialist. Various projects could benefit from the value added by more specialized organisations.
- Acess to additional funds. We prefer to use internal funds as a leverage to attract external funds, to significantly increase our impact.