- Construction. Building classroom blocks, toilets, water systems, and other school-based infrastructure.
- Teacher training. Developing the capacity of teachers and staff of Salvation Army schools.
- Disability-inclusive education. Providing access to education for children with a disability.
- Education in emergencies. Enabling refugee and displaced children to continue their education.
- Vocational skills training. Providing vocational skills training for out-of-school youth, vulnerable women, and adults in rehabilitation.
Click on one of the projects on the right for examples of education projects.